Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday, or at least that is what I was told.

Every day seems to be the same here. The other ABB guy that I was working with left today so it will just be me for a couple days until Roland arrives on Monday. It was a balmy three degrees today. The wind died down so it actually felt like the temperature. I am waiting again this time it is for a cable that will allow me to communicate between my laptop and the relays that I need to test. I have a cable at home and forgot it so when I got up here Roland gave me his. It did not work so I had to order one and have it shipped in. It is a good thing that it did not work yesterday, today about ten my contact here said that the engineer had sent new settings and not to use the ones he had sent the day before. If I was BP I would not trust anything from this guy he changes his mind every two days. Oh well, when my cable comes in I will use which ever revision is current at the time and if I have to do it over two days later so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment