Friday, October 30, 2009

I LOVE MY WIFE

My wife, how can I put words to express how I feel about her. She is amazing, we have three young children that she cares for and nurturers. Julie homeschools the oldest, Allie, and is constantly concerned with having shared enough attention between them. Did I mention that she is 21 weeks pregnant. Julie supports me in everything I do, sure she questions me and has great council during decisions wee make but when I have made a decision she stands by me. I appreciate that. I am currently in Alaska about as far away from home as I can get and she has the strength to manage the household put effort into AMP and still do everything the girls need her to do. When I ask her what is bothering her at times she tells me that she is worried that the house is not clean enough or that she has not cooked enough dinners or that she may be behind on laundery. I just want Julie and anyone else she may interact with that while she does those things and she does them well, that is not her calling. She is the most wonderful mother of our children and the sweetest wife a man could ever ask for. Come to our house and you may see where the kids have tracked dirt in in the last ten minutes or so but overall the house will be clean, lived in yes but clean and sanitary the perfect home for our kids. She does a great job of giving our kids room to live and not be hindered by having to clean up before they are finished playing and balancing that with them having the responsibility of cleaning up after themselves. Julie gives of herself so much I hope she knows how much I appreciate her. She rocks my world. Never in my life would I have dreamed I could have found a woman who balances all of her responsibilities as well as Julie does. Her love for God drives me to new levels of commitment to Him and inspires me to be a better man. Julie I LOVE YOU. Please stand by me for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I love you too Brian. And I would be HONORED to stand by you for the rest of your life. Thank you so much for being you. Now be SAFE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww.... tears in my eyes!! You guys are both the epitomy of wonderful parents!!! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete