Thursday, October 29, 2009

Endicott SDI

Here I am on the largest land based drill rig in the world and so far it has been too dark to see it. I am also told that I am on an Island that information too is yet to be verified. I have seen the signs that warn of polar sightings in the area. I am wondering how they saw them in the dark. I spend more time taking off and putting on over clothes just to go outside for a few moments. For some reason in this place that is suppose to be so tough everywhere inside has a heater set on about 90 degrees leaving you no option but to take off your coat or sweat.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Embassy, Halibut, and 90 degree interiors... sounds like you are really roughin it so far! (= haha! I am praying for you and Julie and the girls everyday my friend!

    ReplyDelete